I am always asking myself, 'Why do I do this to myself?". It may be when I am out running. Or riding the bike. Or waking up hungover from drinking too much beer. These are my (lame) stories.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hello Tahoe! Goodbye Liver!

Charlie and I spent the weekend in Lake Tahoe to celebrate our 7th anniversary. We had a total blast. We did not sightsee, we did not snowboard, we did not go out to fancy restaurants. We did drink. And we did gamble. And we had a total blast!!

Here are a few pics from the trip.

We took the long road from Reno to Tahoe up past Mt. Rose and through Incline Village. Tahoe is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to. I told Charlie as soon as we got there that the mountains bring me so much peace. I love it!



One of the few trips out of the Casino was walking to lunch and a bar. Go figure!


On Sat we played craps for 4 hours and I drank plenty of screwdrivers. We took a break for a couple Big beers and some food.


Goofy!!!


And finally - our first day we got to Tahoe at 1PM and went straight to the Craps table with $40 apiece. At 8:30PM after not eating all day and drinking heavily we called it a night with $500 in our pocket. I LOVE CRAPS!!! And I love a handful of black chips. I was having a very hard time keeping both of my eyes open at this point. That is the sign of a good time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home