I am always asking myself, 'Why do I do this to myself?". It may be when I am out running. Or riding the bike. Or waking up hungover from drinking too much beer. These are my (lame) stories.

Monday, April 07, 2008

I want Slobster Brain!!

Coop was also introduced to crawfish this weekend. He was a little nervous at first and didn't want to even try them. But he is a huge seafood fanatic. And finally gave in to Mike's peer pressure to try one. Not only that but he was convinced to use one as a finger puppet.



I think that by the end of the afternoon Mike may have been regretting his decision to pressure the boy into eating them because it was "I want more slobster brain" over and over. Thanks Mike for sharing with the boy!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger MW said...

The kid needed protein to recover from the croc 1k!
i'm glad he liked them!

3:41 PM

 
Blogger Scot said...

Those lil' crawfish dudes are addictive!! Even yummier with beer... Geaux Coop!

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home