When does it become enough?
Apparently not this summer!!
I have officially registered for my four summer trail races:
Rocky Hill Ranch 25K
The Maze 30K
The Loop 30K
The Saint 30K
Plus we are registered for the Austin Muddy Buddy on 5/18. And still waiting on my last relay partner to register for Cap Tex Tri relay (where I will be doing the bike leg). Also, promised Erin I would do Adventure Quest and Urban Assault this summer. And hoping to somehow race with my aunt in Colorado Labor Day weekend - but that one is still up in there air.
Yes, my friends, this summer is looking GOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!


6 Comments:
What happened to the Belt?
1:26 PM
Belt got 86'd by the city. ufckers.
Replaced by the saint that is on the course of the Toughestrace in texas... toughestrace.com or .org
Kerry, what about Karl's Run? We not doing that one no more?
2:40 PM
The toughest race was actually supposed to be a part of the Burnet Road Challenge. You were supposed to do the Challenge on Fri night and the race on Sat morning. Nobody made it to the race.
9:25 PM
Does the city hate runners having fun? They cancelled the beer check at the marathon too. A-town's rep as an athlete-friendly city is going down the tubes. Sheesh. Yunz guys should do an unofficial Belt race.
7:51 AM
Aaaccckkkk! I'm a genius! Let's do an illegal Belt race the morning after the Burnet Road Challenge!!!!! And by "morning" I mean noon-ish...
9:43 AM
Mike - yes I am still in for Capt Karls. Just have not registered yet.
Brownie - I am in for that :)
10:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home